We are closely following the statements by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization on the cases of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are complying with the guidelines of these organisms and of local health authorities.
Our staff is using local products that in their technical sheet include more effective components recommended by the WHO, they are trained to activate emergency protocols, carry the correct protection to disinfect the units and are not authorized to enter units that have already been disinfected, unless requested by the guest.
In general and in common areas, the use of a mask and physical distancing is promoted, limiting the number of people.
As a company we adapt to the changes that the market has undergone in the last three months. We are committed to giving our clients flexibility during these difficult times.
The following policies are being implemented in all our properties shown on our website:
– Cancellation and / or reservation modification policy 100% flexible until December 23, 2021. Cancellations 24 hours before arrival and No Show apply 50% of the total reservation plus taxes.
Due to COVID-19, properties are taking steps to protect the safety of our guests and employees. Some services and / or amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
– Use of mandatory masks in all common areas.
– Only one person (reservation holder) is allowed in the reception area for the check-in process.
– Electronic payment suggested | Credit card for services.
– Antibacterial gel in all common areas, as well as prevention kits in all units.
– Some common areas, depending on the property, may not be available.
– Some properties may reduce the hours of reception and / or services in general, in this case you can contact our personalized concierge at 809.390.4967 | econcierge.chc.do
– Reservations made for more than 7 apartments are considered groups. See the policies that apply to them with your manager or by calling 829.423.7795.
– Refunds will differ according to the form of payment that has been made, also the entity or intermediary.
– In case of any other question, you can contact us through the following numbers: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | 809.562.6725 option 2 | WS 809.754.7765