Low level. Very bright apartment. Two double rooms equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom and closets. Large living area. It has AACC and fan, dining area and access to kitchen (with microwave, dishwasher, oven). Laundry area equipped with washing machine, dryer and sink. Private parking. 24 hour surveillance. Fantastic common areas: beautiful and cozy gazebo next to the beach, two swimming pools overlooking the beach (Adults and children), gardens with playground, TV, Billiards Table, Ping Pong Table and Soccer Field.
The guest must pay 30% to confirm the reservation. The remaining 70% must be paid by the guest 7 days before arrival. If the reservation is made within 7 days before arrival, 100% of the amount must be paid. During the super high season * the reservation must be 100% prepaid to confirm the reservation.
* Super high season: Easter, Christmas and New Year.
Receive news and exclusive offers